Epson HX-20 picture online

From: Andrew Davie <adavie_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 23:53:26 1998

I have placed a piccie of my HX-20, for your viewing pleasure, at
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/weird/hx20/hx20.jpg
Please note the unit shown is sitting in a nifty snaplock carrybox from
EPSON, has the expansion unit connected on the left. The leaflet shown
lists the unit at $1487. This is in the days when $1AUS = US$1.09.
I'm very open to trades on this unit. I'm looking for cartridges from the
video console machines, and the machines themselves.
Cheers