Apple - PC

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Thu Mar 19 22:53:32 1998

;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Allison J Parent typed:

>I have one of these. A Diamond Trackstar 128k, has two 65c02s and 128k of
>ram. It can use the standard 360k drives and the apple ones as well.
>What I don't have for it is the software. Looks really neat and useful.
>I don't know if it would work in anything later than an XTclass machine
>and without software it's hard to determine that.

Again, I'm not an Apple Junkie (but for the record I'm thinking of getting
one of these boards, just for the halibut ;-) but you can buy the TrackStar
E board (Apple 2E board) for $19 + $6 shipping from these guys:

http://www.ahhz.com/

I am a potential customer of these guys, but nothing more...

Also, if you'd like to find out more (including software drivers, Allison)
try here: http://www.ahhz.com/docs/trakstar.htm

They have a picture, a copy of the TrackStar FAQ, and elsewhere on the site
they say there is the software available for it.... lemme go look....

http://www.ahhz.com/drivers.htm

but, alas, they only seem to have the drivers for the E board (size: 169K)...

Hope this helps,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

BTW, as stated on the page (I cannot verify this), it's a dual-processor
board... a 65C02 and a Z80 to run CP/M as well...
--
Roger Merchberger       | If at first you don't succeed,
Owner, MerchWare        | nuclear warhead disarmament should