Apple - PC

From: Bill Whitson <bcw_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 20 16:21:18 1998

If anyone wants to volunteer to store the junk that used to
be on the classiccmp web site, I'll forward it on. Part of
it is my little trackstar archive which has some info, drivers,
pdf file of the TS128 manual, and the little FAQ I wrote for
the a2 newsgroups a few years back.

Bill Whitson bcw_at_u.washington.edu
Network Administrator (425) 352-5209
University of Washington - Bothell Help Desk: 2-5275