Found few chips and one interesting chip.

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Thu Mar 19 19:20:29 1998

Oops one of email disappeared into woods of my folders and couldn't
find it.

One guy had list of stuff for sale or trades recently within last
week or so and was asking for those 8228 chips.

I'm not sure if I have that right ones because they're all pulled
from IBM/clone 8088 boards.

1 x AMD 8284A
1 x Fujitsu 8284A
3 x Nec 8284AD

3 x Nec 8288D

And I found one OLD chip, I can't tell head from tail;
The package looked like it was made of bakelite, golden pins and it's
made by Motorala. Underside, there 4 round hemispherical bumps at 4
corners but 1 under the pin 1 is setback bit. There is raised X with
circular flash line (molding line seam) made by plunger.

MC857P, dated '71 of 18th week.

Jason D.
email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca
Pero, Jason D.