information

From: Andrew Davie <adavie_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Fri Mar 20 14:36:22 1998

OK, I'm lucky enough to have prototypes of a videotext system using the
Mattel Aquarius computer. I have hardware, and more importantly software,
manuals, and some videotext specs. I've got the things the guys used to
design their hardware - that is, the low level detail. I also have some 25
year old printouts of videotext screens. Rather neat. Contact me if you
want copies, basically at cost - or I will dig out particular information
gratis.
Cheers