Harvard Graphics 2.01

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 13:59:40 1998

Sorry to go on and on about PC stuff, but I do need help.
I got a copy of Harvard Graphics 2.01 for DOS. I'm not sure if it
was my fault or not, but I damaged Program Disk 1. Scandisk reports
that cluster 0 is damaged and the disk cannot be fixed. I can view
the directory of the disk (5.25"), but the files are inaccessible.
Could someone either tell me how to fix this disk or send me another
one? (diskimages would do_)