Fairchild FST-2?

From: Doug Yowza <yowza_at_yowza.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 17:27:37 1998

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Doug Yowza wrote:

> 1) A fairly recent work (Aug 1997) showing the layout of all of Apple's
> buildings, including employee names, extensions, and the offices they
> occupy. For sale to the highest bidding head-hunter!

Just in case anybody didn't get the joke, I was kidding about this thing
being for sale. I've already been in contact with a buddy at Apple so I
can get this back to them for proper disposal.

In the meantime (and before this hits the newsstands), I can tell you that
the CEO's office really does look vacant, and Steve Jobs hangs out next
door to it. They also have some pretty cool names for their conference
rooms. There's a disney theme to some, homages to Star Trek and The
Flying Nun, the Holy Hand Grenade Lab, etc.

I'm trying to memorize all of this information before the Apple
Stormtroopers get here!

-- Doug