oddball find PS/2-50

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 19:49:35 1998

<< Personally, I dislike PS/2s because they are almost impossible to
 upgrade due to the weird specs. But, there was a time when I would do
 almost anything for one. By the way, I found two weird systems at my
 school. One is the "Writing System" which looks like a PS/2, and we
 have a bunch of "Eduquest" systems, which are now all in the supply
 room. >>

ps2 models arent really that hard to upgrade. the difficulty only comes when
someone attempts to upgrade it way beyond its capabilites. certain 95xx models
have used dx4/100 cpu also. eduquest systems are/were one piece mac-like
systems designed for school use. proprietary design, but so easy to work on.
some even had dos in rom.

david