Personal Communications/3270

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 19:52:17 1998

<< Someone was throwing away a box of five shrinkwrapped ones like this.
 I grabbed one and opened it, the rest I gently obsucred but they
 might be gone. As I understand, this is an emulator for a 3270
 terminal. Is it of any use to me without a System/370? Also, there
 was a box with four or five shrinkwrapped apckages of IBM DOS 3.30.
 Assuming anything is still there, does anyone want any of this?

i might have something similar. i was given 5 shrinkwrap copies of ibm pc
3270 emulation program version 1.22
i opened one to see what it's like and the rest are upopened. not much use
though. i wouldnt mind a never opened package of dos3.3 to add to my
collection of never-used ibm software.

david