[Fwd: FS: C3210]

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <aaron_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Sun Mar 22 04:54:21 1998

Probably not, but it might fit ok in the carcass of my gutted VW bus,
huh? I just moved to a new house with a nice, warm, insulated garage....

I think my new neighbours would probably be a little worried if I showed
up with this one day.

Anyone have an idea of what something like this would be worth today? I
have found a few references on the net, but nothing that would suggest a
going market price.

Aaron