Wargames

From: Jack Peacock <peacock_at_simconv.com>
Date: Sun Mar 22 19:00:16 1998

Russ Blakeman wrote:

>> >I just saw Wargames; what an excellent movie! I encourage
>> Look for another movie sometime, "Dr. Strangelove". The
crazed

>Is it just me or have these movies been out and already been
tossed in
>the bargain rental area at the video stores? You guys need to
get out
>more ;-)

And here I was trying to be on topic, considering only movies
with computers more than 10 years old. Which reminds me, what
was the computer in "Dr. Strangelove", the scene where Peter
Sellers is the British officer in the computer room at the
Alaska airbase? Was it an IBM 1401? (now this is real computer
trivia)
        Jack Peacock