What ever happened to Woz?

From: Hotze <photze_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: Wed Mar 25 13:57:46 1998

Ok... there's this technicial genius, he makes what very well may be the two
key foundations necessary for IBM to make a PC for Compaq to clone it, for
Unix to serve it, to make the Internet to share it... BUT WHAT THE ^*%_at_
HAPPENED TO HIM?
    I've got a faint notation that he got involved in Be, what ever that is.
It seems like an OS, I remember hearing that it was getting ported to Intel
platforms... what happend to him? Why isn't he like... at Apple, where he
belongs doing innovation?
    Thanks,

Tim D. Hotze