What ever happened to Woz?

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 16:05:28 1998

At 10:57 PM 3/25/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Ok... there's this technicial genius, he makes what very well may be the two
>key foundations necessary for IBM to make a PC for Compaq to clone it, for
>Unix to serve it, to make the Internet to share it... BUT WHAT THE ^*%_at_
>HAPPENED TO HIM?
> I've got a faint notation that he got involved in Be, what ever that is.
>It seems like an OS, I remember hearing that it was getting ported to Intel
>platforms... what happend to him? Why isn't he like... at Apple, where he
>belongs doing innovation?
> Thanks,
>
>Tim D. Hotze

I just tried the site, no response. I checked InterNIC:

[No name] WOZ-HST

   Hostname: WOZ.ORG
   Address: 209.76.144.2
   System: ? running ?

   Coordinator:
      Wozniak, Steve SW70 steve_at_WOZ.ORG
      (xxx) xxx-xxxx

   Record last updated on 29-Aug-97.
   Database last updated on 25-Mar-98 04:08:11 EDT.

--
David Wollmann			|
dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com		| Support for legacy IBM products.