TRS-80 Model 1

From: Ward Donald Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 12:02:50 1998

Doug Yowza wrote:

> Somebody asked me:
>
> "I have a TSR Model 1 fully expanded to 84k. The only problem is the
> monitor cable end is damaged and needs replacement. Is it worth any
> thing?"
>
> I don't do TRS-80's. Can anybody help this guy out with a ballpark
> estimate?

Last time I checked, an appropriate DIN connector was available at
any Radio Shack store. _Much_ easier to find than the DIN connector
for a Color Computer joystick.

And we'll have to assume a transposition error on that RAM amount.
48K is a blown-out Model One's limit from stock parts.
--
Ward Griffiths
Dylan:  How many years must some people exist,