Weekend haul

From: Greg Troutman <mor_at_crl.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 10:34:08 1998

Allison J Parent wrote:

> Some of this will be come available:
>
> This weekend I came into a real pile of stuff I classify as I would ahve
> liked to own it if I could have affforded it when new.
>
> 2 California Computer systems 2200 boxen both with external 8" floppies
> and one with an 8" hard drive (DISCUS). About 50-60 boxes of 8" floppies
> 33 of which are CPMUG and SIGM archives. Plus Docs, docs, docs. These
> seems to be intact and I expect they work buyt haven't powered them yet.

Speaking of CCS stuff, there's an electronics store near me with a
couple of NOS RAM boards (4K and 16K S-100 boards, with docs, never
used, etc.) I'd be happy to pick them up for anyone. Oh yeah, the 4K
is $255, and the 16K is $415. I've tried to talk them down a few miles,
and the best they finally could do is let me have them at their cost:
$175 and $290 respectively. Any takers? ;)

--
mor_at_crl.com
http://www.crl.com/~mor/