Weekend haul

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 08:22:51 1998

Some of this will be come available:

This weekend I came into a real pile of stuff I classify as I would ahve
liked to own it if I could have affforded it when new.

2 California Computer systems 2200 boxen both with external 8" floppies
and one with an 8" hard drive (DISCUS). About 50-60 boxes of 8" floppies
33 of which are CPMUG and SIGM archives. Plus Docs, docs, docs. These
seems to be intact and I expect they work buyt haven't powered them yet.

3 Visual 1050s, a pizza box with two floppies, detached keyboard and
monitor on top. Two have hard disk boxes on the side. Also docs out
the ears. Also a mountain of disks. All three work.

Of the document excesses in the pile I must have 5 sets maybe more of DRI
CP/M-80 and some CP/M+ docs plus redundant copies of wordstar, multiplan,
Cbasic, and some DRI graphics tools. It filled the back of my toyota
pickup and the cab. My current task is to inventory what I have.

Allison