Linux problems (way off-topic)

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 13:34:42 1998

I know this is not on topic, but I thought you guys could help. I
recently installed Red Hat 3.0.3 (release, not kernel version) on my
computer. It runs great and I am satisfied, but some games and programs
can't seem to find certain libraries, though the libraries are there and
in the right place. An example is "Unable to load 'blablabla' ; Exec
Format Error" or "Unable to load 'blablabla' file not found". Keep in
mind that all of this was on the Red Hat cdrom, so I doubt it's the
wrong format. I also tried replacing the libraries with ones that I have
used before and they worked. This did not help either.