Apple ][+ Stuff

From: Jeff Kaneko <Jeff.Kaneko_at_ifrsys.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 11:09:54 1998

Cord:

You still have all of that Apple ][ software? I need to get a bunch
of applications, and AppleDOS for this ][+ for Tim Hotze. I think I
gave you a list of things, on the list a Floppy for the Timer/CLock
card.

In Particular:

*Thunderclock basic software by Thunderware for the Apple (Dos 3.3)
(Hope you still have this)

In general:

ANy of the games that will work with an Apple ][+
Any development tools for A ][+

Manual for the Apple BASIC (again, for ][+)
AppleDOS, and manuals, if any.

So, I'll pretty much take whatever you have; right now I've nothing.

Thanks!

Jeff