Xenix and Intel 5.25" disks

From: Barry Peterson <bmpete_at_swbell.net>
Date: Tue Mar 31 17:13:18 1998

I have had some disks for a long time and would like to give them to
someone who has a need, a use, or even a clue as to what they are.

Three have hand-written labels

1: XYLOGICS 450
        XENIX DRIVER
        503-450-405
        tar cvbf 20 /dev/rdvfo
        DCM 7/86

2: XYLOGICS 450
        XENIX utility
        503-450-405
        tar cvbf 20 /dev/rdvfo
        DCM 7/86

3: XYLOGICS 472
        XENIX DRIVER
        503-472-405
        tar cvbf 20 /dev/rdvfo
        DCM 7/86

I can't do anything with them on a PC, Norton won't let me see a
thing. I can see the sectors with my TI-99; #1 might not have valid
data, but 2 and 3 do. The second line of the labels might be 905
instead of 405 and rdvf0 instead of rdvfo. There may be nothing useful
on the disks, but...

The other disks are original (not too fancy) Intel disks:

4: SYP 286/300 DIAGNOSTICS 19 MB, #1A
        DS/DD IRMX 86 FORMAT, 48TPI
        PART NO. 174133-001
        (c) 1982, 1983 INTEL CORP.

May not be copied without a license. Refer to price list for copying
fees.

#5, #6, #7 and #8 are identical except for the disk# and the part#:

5: #1B, PART NO. 174134-001
6: #2A, PART NO. 174135-001
7: #2B, PART NO. 174136-001
8: #2C, PART NO. 174356-001

If you want them, send an address, if they're not notable, I'll
reformat them. All, with the possible exception of #1, all have data
of some kind.

Barry Peterson bmpete_at_swbell.net
Husband to Diane, Father to Doug,
Grandfather to Zoe and Tegan.