update on my netiquette goof

From: Sellam Ismail <dastar_at_ncal.verio.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 21:43:08 1999

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Andrew Davie wrote:

> Due to my posting the heads-up the other day, and including the phone number
> of the seller (we're talking Heathkit items, etc etc), the seller is not
> only badgering me about to whom I sent to, he also indicates he now intends
> to change his address and/or phone number.
> I think this says enough about the guy.
> Seeing how he's responded to my actions and full apology, I wouldn't deal
> with him now if you PAID me. Sellam, save me!

There's only one solution for you: change your e-mail address! :)

Well, beware all ye who dare to deal with this guy. Don't say I didn't
warn you.

In the meantime, if he really wants to know everyone who you contacted,
just have Derek do a whois on ClassicCmp and send the list to him. It'll
be fun to see what he sends out to everyone. Ooh! Maybe he'll try to
have us all killed since nobody must know his secret identity!

P.S. I know how you can get rid of him perhaps. It involves some internet
trickery. Contact me privately if interested.

Sellam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Always hasslin' the man.

                  Coming in 1999: Vintage Computer Festival 3.0
                   See http://www.vintage.org/vcf for details!
                        [Last web site update: 02/15/99]