DEC LA75 printer

From: David C. Jenner <djenner_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Tue Mar 2 17:20:07 1999

Anyone have a manual for the DEC LA75S-A2? This model has both parallel and
serial ports, although the serial port is the skewed RJ-45 connector.

I haven't been able to find out anything about configuring/setting up this
printer. There seems to be a little info on the Web on how to set up up for
DOS/Windows, but I want to use it with DEC equipment (VT-220, VT340, Pro,
etc.), and I don't even have a new enough manual to give a description of it.

It looks like it will take a font cartridge, too? Anything useful?

Thanks,
Dave