HP 7475A Plotter

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Mon Mar 8 11:59:01 1999

> Last year you sent out a request for info about HP7475A Plotter
>pens. Like you, I am now trying to get one working. DId you find a
>source for pens?

I found a pack of pens in with some unrelated items I have, still in the HP
sealed inflated "bag". HP brand, for paper plots, fiber-Tip paper plotter
pens, contents 5 orange plotter pens with narrow line width, designed
specifically for: HP plotters. 0.3 mm, reorder number 17839P, water based.
$5 and I will stick the bag in a bubble envelope and mail it to you.

Also Allelec.com (All Tech electronics in Santa Ana) carries the same item
for $5.95 in their store, no idea what shipping etc. is, but they have more
than just orange. ;)