wither the MAC address of DELQNA?

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 19:23:03 1999

<Ok, so a uVax II can't do a 'test 50' to print out its MAC address, and it
<isn't marked on the card itself. I can't seem to get tcpdump to see
<anything, do I need a sniffer to get this puppy?
<--Chuck

The uVaxII is dumb but not braindead. The console has the ability to
examin, find, deposit to any location and devices are in that list!

So short of pulling the card and read the printing on the PROM you can
do a Examine/Physical/Word/n:5 of the six locations starting at:

>>>E/P/W/n:5 2003FF920, I forget. havent had to do that for years.

If it's wrong, someone correct me it's something I haven't done in 6 years.

The DEQNA and DELQA are identical in the console command and addresses
needed to dump the MAC. If it doesnt' respond it may have a different
address other than the default in the device switches on the card.

Allison