wither the MAC address of DELQNA?

From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis_at_mcmanis.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 19:49:08 1999

Thanks Allison!

I've not tried it yet but I did run MOPD and watch it note that someone
(gives MAC address) is asking for MOP. That has to be my VAX. Although at
the moment my console line is on the fritz again so I can't tell it to boot
a particular file. So the trivia question of the moment is, what is the
default MOP file asked for by the uVAX 2 when it MOPS the network?

--Chuck

At 08:23 PM 3/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>So short of pulling the card and read the printing on the PROM you can
>do a Examine/Physical/Word/n:5 of the six locations starting at:

So are the other commands in this kinda-ODT-like monitor documented?
--Chuck