Help! Apple //c keyboard & whatnot...

From: Steve Robertson <steverob_at_hotoffice.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 15:49:54 1999

> I have had zero success with superglue as well. Epoxy mostly loves me, so
> plan to 'stick' with it.

As a former model airplane builder, I have found that the effectiveness of
Superglue varies *tremendously* from brand to brand. There are also several
different types. Some of them are very thin like water. Seems like those
only stick to flesh. Others are more of a Gel and work just the way you'd
expect.

Before giving up, I'd try a couple of different ones. It sure beats waiting
for epoxy to cure. If helps, I'll see if I can find a source for the "Good"
stuff?

Steve Robertson <steverob_at_hotoffice.com>