Items Available for Trade

From: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi_at_sfu.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 13 14:15:48 1999

Hi Gang:

Time to clear out some stuff. I have the following item available for
trade, or potential sale:

A Motorola "EXORcisor" 6800 development system, from the mid 1970s. Dual
8" floppies, and SOROC dumb terminal. Full documentation, software,
several development boards. This outfit was used to develop specialized
devices around the Motorola 6800 CPU. The terminal doesn't work and I
haven't had time to figure out why. The other items were operational about
5 years ago.

I'm looking for anything pdp-8 or pdp-11 related. Peripherals such as a
DECtape drive or paper tape devices, heck even a card reader, would be
nice. Even some documentation, DEC handbooks etc. A real longshot would
be anything related to the IBM 1620, docs, software.

If the trading doesn't work out then I would sell the EXORcisor system for
a reasonable best offer (read that as "pretty cheap").

Please contact me eithor on the list or via email. I'm located in
Vancouver, BC.

Kevin

--
Kevin McQuiggin VE7ZD