Planning for an equipment move...

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 13 14:25:02 1999

>> Sounds like a fine plan. Note that many medium-sized station wagons
>> will hold a single H960, too.
>
>And a friend has an SUV that holds *two* H960s. :-)
>
>If I ever buy an SUV, my criteria for minimum acceptable cargo space is
>that it must hold two H960s, or one 2M tall coin-operated video game,
>or one oversized cocktail-table style video game (the old Atari Football
>with the *giant* trackballs).

So is the H960 the rack that is about 4 feet high? I'm looking into
getting a new vehicle and this is one of the things that I'm taking into
consideration. For me it needs to be able to hold a 21" monitor box first
and formost, if it can't do that it's definitly to small. Secondly I'd
like to be able to haul a 19" rack. I can toss a 6 or 7 foot tall 19" rack
in the back of my current pickup. I'm wondering if the smaller pickups
along the lines of a Chevy S-10 can handle that.

                                Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |