FS: CBM 8050 drive

From: Christian Fandt <cfandt_at_netsync.net>
Date: Sat Mar 13 21:47:45 1999

I'm finding stuff that was buried in the uncharted, uncivilized regions of
the basement over at the old house. I have a Commodore CBM 8050 Dual Disk
drive unit. Originally it was with a CBM 8032 that's long been disposed of.
Don't know condition as I have no way to test it now.

Anybody want it for whatever you may want to offer? I'm easy! Consider
that shipping weight may be around 15-20 lbs from zip 14701.

I'll likely have more odds 'n' ends that I don't need and will post them
here for you. Just gotta dig through the pile. I found some old radio and
TV parts today that I had back when I was in high school (figure '68 -
'71). An archeologist's playground over there ;)

Regards, Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt, Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY USA cfandt_at_netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association