BAL-500 eprom programmer

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Mon Mar 15 22:38:14 1999

>Found this in the many boxes of apple // goodies i have. Plugged it into my
>//e and with a PR#7, got a menu and managed to experiment around and messed up
>an old ami bios keyboard eprom pretty good just for fun. I know it's menu-
>driven, but anyone have instructions on how to use it. I noticed the status
>LEDs blinking as it did various things. This thing could come in handy for who
>knows what...

Back in my busy 6502 days we rolled our own Eprom burner, handfull of logic
on a Apple II proto board with a dac to set the pin voltage, and a OpAmp to
boost it from 2 volts to 20 something. Just for fun when you hit the burn
key I used some code I ripped off from Wolfenstein, and the Apple II would
scream.