BAL-500 eprom programmer

From: SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com <(SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com)>
Date: Mon Mar 15 21:38:39 1999

Found this in the many boxes of apple // goodies i have. Plugged it into my
//e and with a PR#7, got a menu and managed to experiment around and messed up
an old ami bios keyboard eprom pretty good just for fun. I know it's menu-
driven, but anyone have instructions on how to use it. I noticed the status
LEDs blinking as it did various things. This thing could come in handy for who
knows what...

david