23F2716 cables all sold, Monday swapday?

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Tue Mar 16 01:42:19 1999

I guess the three people on the earth with a P70 must be on this list,
those cables are gone.

A couple of the other lists I am on have Monday as swapday, the day people
should offer up things they don't need to those who do need them. So don't
be surprized if from time to time I end up making some kind of post here as
I rifle through my stuff and make a post on one of the other lists. Today I
want to hit three points, a vendor I know with some old software, recent
additions to my personal heap of stuff, and the URL that points to it.

At the Fontana, CA hamfest last Saturday a vendor I know had a couple dozen
moving sized boxes of old (circa 1990) software, many still sealed. I
bought AppleShare 3.0, 2.0, a couple PC Appletalk cards, a full set of AUX
version 1.1 (Apple unix), and plan on paying a visit to his warehouse
before he takes the next load to Pomona next Saturday. If someone is
looking for a complete boxed set of some software of that era, MacDraft,
MacSomethingElse, let me know ASAP, or wander out to Pomona and see whats
left. The mix BTW was about 60/40 mac/pc, but I don't have a clue about old
PC stuff.

I bought a dozen old macs, a pair of laserwriter II's (I now have
motherboards for IInt, IIntx, and IIg), a box of Apple II cables, a big box
of Farallon phonenet adapters, more nubus video and ethernet cards, and out
of the dozen old macs it looks like two of the SE have Levco Prodigy boards
(the first I looked at included a 4 MB ram on the Prodigy board) and three
SE/30 are checking out pretty well. If you see something on my web page,
NOW is a good time to ask for it.

As usual my web page isn't very up to date, but at least I am getting more
listed all the time. If I don't show a price, help me out and suggest one.
http://www.netwiz.net/~mikeford/MacList.html