23F2716 cables all sold, Monday swapday?

From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme_at_exit109.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 06:23:24 1999

> At the Fontana, CA hamfest last Saturday a vendor I know had a couple dozen
> moving sized boxes of old (circa 1990) software, many still sealed. I
> bought AppleShare 3.0, 2.0, a couple PC Appletalk cards, a full set of AUX
> version 1.1 (Apple unix), and plan on paying a visit to his warehouse
> before he takes the next load to Pomona next Saturday. If someone is
> looking for a complete boxed set of some software of that era, MacDraft,
> MacSomethingElse, let me know ASAP, or wander out to Pomona and see whats
> left. The mix BTW was about 60/40 mac/pc, but I don't have a clue about old
> PC stuff.

AppleShare 3.0 is nice as it is the last version which will netboot an
Apple //e or //gs. If you can find another copy cheap, please let me know.

one other thing... can you keep your eyes open for a Kinetics or Cabletron
SCSI Ethernet box. I've decided that I'm specifically interested in one
of those two as they are the two vendors supported by the NetBSD driver.

Thanks...
<<<John>>>

P.S. Still waiting on the PB170; it should arrive today or tomorrow.