old versions of Irix

From: Lawrence LeMay <lemay_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 18 15:21:09 1999

What-cha talkin' about, willis?

We're usually flooded with SGI cdroms every year here at work. If you
dont need a code or license file of some sort, then I dont see what
the problem would be.

The only reason we keep em around, is in case we ever need some
cdrom jewel cases.

Of course, i'm talking relatively newer media, such as for the
Indy or indigo2 or O2 systems.

-Lawrence LeMay