Sun 4/110

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Thu Mar 18 18:13:18 1999

   I went to one of my favorite scrappers today and got lucky. One of
their trucks had just come in with a load of HP stuff. They generously (?)
let me unload it for them. I found a mountain of HP stuff! My poor
little Subaru was dragging the ground coming home!

   One of the things that I saw was a SUN 4/110. Can anyone tell me the
general specs for it. CPU type and speed, what size hard drive they have
(if any), amount of memory, etc. Any idea of what it's worth? Also is
anyone interested in it? I'm going back there tomorrow and can get it but
I have to know before tomorrow or else it's going to be scrap metal.

   Joe