Security question (sort of)

From: Jason Willgruber <roblwill_at_usaor.net>
Date: Fri Mar 19 00:38:43 1999

I want a few people's opinions before I take any actions:

My computer was recently hacked into, and a bunch of the software, and some
of the hardware was messed up (I know who did it - no one on this list -
someone from my school).

What would be the best thing to do here (other than physically damage the
person/and/or their computer)? Is there any security programs for Windoze
'95 that can be downloaded?

Where or who would I report this person to? FCC?

ThAnX,
--
                 -Jason Willgruber
               (roblwill_at_usaor.net)