Computers in Parallel

From: Jason Willgruber <roblwill_at_usaor.net>
Date: Fri Mar 19 17:32:53 1999

You know, not to sound mean, but that sounds like a discouragement to me. I
am aware of the fact that it will not be the _fastest_ system around, but it
would be interesting to do. Also, considering that when you have 10 odd
computers, that may not be the fastest around, and can only be used one at a
time, why not have them work together? The last thing I thought I'd see on
the list was someone discouraging someone to try something.

Just my $.0002
--
                 -Jason Willgruber
               (roblwill_at_usaor.net)