Rebirth of IMSAI

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Sun Mar 21 21:54:00 1999

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Tony Duell wrote:
>monitor hidden inside the case of a classic monitor. This was to go on
>show as a museum exhibit in place of having the real machine in operation.

Although I would object to destroying a classic monitor, this seems ok to
me. Nobody would think that this was the actual machine running, no
videotape can be that good. Of course, a real machine would be better. But
then, what do you do with a real machine? You can't have people use it,
because that would destroy it. Nobody would be interested in sitting and
watching somebody flip switches to demonstrate how it was used. So the
only solution is to have it sit and collect dust.

 --Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)