Museums

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Tue Mar 23 01:20:28 1999

Megan wrote:

> What if we had a 'chain' of said museums, run by members of
> the classiccmp list, all over the country... would make it
> easier to have VCF-east,south, midwest, etc...

That is a really good idea! One of the perceptive comments made at last
years VCF was that it was a "social gathering." It was and is wonderful to
be able to meet and talk with others who enjoy collecting this stuff. A BIG
advantage is that any future dealings with people we meet are based on
something other than just email. This personal network of people we know
makes for a higher confidence level with any transactions that might take
place.