HP stuff

From: Athanasios Kotsenos <a.kotsenos_at_rca.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 23 09:37:34 1999

Hello everyone.
Here's a list of all the HP stuff we have here.
They have to be out of here ASAP. But, I'll try to hang on to them
for as long as I can. I'd like to find homes for them.
I would also like any info any of you possibly have on them. Like,
what exactly are they - what do they do?

9000 345
7958 B
7959 B
32-track 9145 A

there is also one keyboard and a 46087 B Mech Eng Series 10 Pad
a PaintWriter XL
the 98785 A screens I mentioned before as well as the plotters (HP
DraftMaster I and HP DraftPro DXL)

I am located in London, so it would obviously be easier to ship
within the UK for anyone interested.

All I know about these things is that they were once part of the
network they had here.

I have no clue about their working status.

Sincerely,
Nasos.

Oh. About the above monitors. Does anyone know how I could get these
things to work with a PC or Mac? They have three BNC connectors in
the back - R,G and B. No Sync like on those new LCD screens - so will
a cable for those newer screens not work on these HPs? What cable do
I need?
Thanks.