Rebirth of IMSAI

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Tue Mar 23 12:51:05 1999

>>There are games for classic computers as well ;-)... There probably
>
>What's the benefit of a person playing PacMan on a classic computer? How
>would it be different from a modern one?

Yeah, whats the point of watching Chaplin now that we have Jim Cary?

Because that is the point of history, to see how things develope over time,
and to put into perspective the conditions of a past time with the present.

BTW something very like the arcade game Pacman will run on a Apple II, but
not on any hardware of a generation prior to it AFAIK.