Rebirth of IMSAI

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 16:01:46 1999

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Mike Ford wrote:
>Yeah, whats the point of watching Chaplin now that we have Jim Cary?

Chaplin is completely different from Jim Carey, and does indeed tell us
something about history. Comparing two versions of Pac-Man does not.
Perhaps, have the machines run the demos that they were running in the
showrooms? This is a very real issue, BTW, since it is important to decide
what we're going to do with all of these old machines. I'm glad we're
discussing it.

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)