Free stock shares

From: Jerome Fine <jhfine_at_idirect.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 23:11:04 1999

A US company is giving away free shares (like Yahoo did
at its beginning). They're called Monsterboard and are pretty big.
go to : http://www.monsterbook.com/SignUp2.asp
and sign up, all they want is your demographics. If you don't mind,
please give them my referral No. ( 277673 ). Hurry, they are only
taking the first one million people. They will probably have that
many within about 24 hours.

If this is an imposition, don't bother with my referral No. If you
wish, register all by yourself. They just want name and address
and e-mail address. Since many of you already make that available,
on this list, I doubt they would have any more information.

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Fine