OT: 'Melissa' Virus

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 28 20:52:21 1999

OK, this is totally off topic, but if you haven't heard the weekends news
I'd recommend checking out the following URL:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/special/melissavirus.html

Normally I discount these as hoaxes, but this isn't. Thankfully I'm one of
the 'Dinosaurs' at work that refuses to give up an antique RS/6000 for a
nice shiny new NT box, so I'm still on UNIX e-mail.

The problem in a nutshell, don't open any messages in a Microsoft E-Mail
program with the following title "Important Message From: {persons name}".

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |