Ohio Scientific (Yes again!)

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 10:36:22 1999

Where did they all go?

Does anybody have any idea where all the Ohio Scientific machines all
ended up?

We have a few collectors on this list with a few machines but it sure
seems like more were made than our collections account for.

I'm especially curious as to where all the C2-8p systems ended up.

My inventory:
1 C2-4p shell
1 C2-4p Working
1 C4p Bad RAM

None of my systems had floppys with them...

Anybody have any idea about Production numbers?

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Beaverton, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX