t3c meeting

From: colan mitchell <cdrmool_at_interlog.com>
Date: Wed Mar 31 00:46:17 1999

Hello Brian,

I've raised the idea with Larry about a get together sometime on the
weekend after easter, lunch on me. What do you think? My dental surgery
should be far enough behind me that I can talk (though there are
"friends" who don't see that as necessarily being an improvement :-)) and
eat. I'm on pain killers right now that William Burroughs would have only
dreamed of. My hands are typing and I think their doing it on their own.
        I agree with your pointing out that the mission statement should be
short. I've been taught that one paragraph is all that's needed. I just
wanted to throw a bunch of ideas out.

Colan