Tandy 100 pile - could it be valuable?

From: Bill Yakowenko <yakowenk_at_cs.unc.edu>
Date: Wed Mar 31 16:38:11 1999

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu> wrote:
] Periodically I swing by Surplus Property here. It's very disappointing;
... mucho deletia ...

Sounds like certain other surplus shops I know of. If it is
publically accessible, make sure to periodically check their
dumpster. And it is probably a good idea not to be obvious
about it; even if it is legal, any adminstrators getting wind
of it will imagine injury lawsuits, and put up barbed wire
and security guards.

        Cheers,
        Bill.