HP9845B

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 31 21:31:39 1999

Hi Steve,

   The 9845 was the last of the big HP calculators and they're not very
common. I have a 9845B and I have a lead on another one that missing it's
monitor. There doesn't seem to be ANY interest in them from collectors.
They are *HUGE* and heavy machines! If you decide that you don't want it
I'm interested in it.

  Shameless plug: ****I WANT a HP 9845C****. Does anyone know where I can
get one? The 9845C is the same machine with a color monitor.

   Joe