Announcing the San Gabriel Valley Classic Computer Enthusiasts Group!

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu Mar 2 15:21:10 2000

>To tell you the truth, what I'm really hoping to have come out of
>"legitimization" is to create a name presence in the area associated with
>restoring and collecting old computers; i.e., an entity that's willing to
>pick up and find good homes for equipment that's getting thrown away. I

You are about to pull a kitties tail, and I bet the cat has black and
orange stripes and weighs 700 pounds. Truck, preferably with a liftgate and
some serious storage space are the items I would put near the top of your
list, saving the topmost for what exactly is to be done with what you get?

For example that ASR33 we left last time, but in general most of the
hamfest guys have items they would be glad to find good homes for. Once
word gets out that you will be at the hamfest each time, stuff will start
piling up at your space (maybe not til 11:30, but piling up none the less).