VCF Europa Update

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Wed Mar 8 06:17:05 2000

> It hasn't helped me. I took 5 years of college German and speak less than
> the average German 2 year old. Honestly, it's humiliating, because I'm
> still in the habit of telling people that I know some German...only to
> stumble on the most basic words and sentence structure. I think it would
> come back pretty quick, but I don't have the time (or energy) to study it
> on my own, and very little opportunity to use it in a practical setting
> (despite Hans' brave attempt to try to understand my gibberish).

That's part of the deal - if you pretend to understand
my English, I'll do the same about your German... :))

No, serious, German isn't that hard to learn, millions
of kids over here are proof that it's easy enough to
be done even at toddlers age :))

Well, Now realy serious: All you missing is some practice
so come over for VCFe and help Sallam in his speech.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa am 29./30. April 2000 in Muenchen
http://www.vintage.org/vcfe