VCF Europa Update

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 7 21:38:11 2000

Christian,

It hasn't helped me. I took 5 years of college German and speak less than
the average German 2 year old. Honestly, it's humiliating, because I'm
still in the habit of telling people that I know some German...only to
stumble on the most basic words and sentence structure. I think it would
come back pretty quick, but I don't have the time (or energy) to study it
on my own, and very little opportunity to use it in a practical setting
(despite Hans' brave attempt to try to understand my gibberish).

I still have a large bookshelf full of German classics; someday, someday.

Aaron